Working as a contractor can prove to be a great opportunity for you, however, it comes with a lot of financial and administrative responsibility.
Whether you are running a large contracting firm with multiple sub-contractors or are contracting by yourself, self-employed workers must prepare and submit accounts and financial assessments to HMRC.
Don’t let this put you off – whilst there may be a bewildering number of rules and regulations to navigate, we can handle this on your behalf. We have a dedicated team of expert contractor accountants, providing innovative financial support and business advice to contractors and freelancers.
We deal with all the paperwork and ensure you’re compliant with existing tax regulations, such as IR35.
With MJ Kane, we will work alongside you and your business to help with:
- Maximizing your take-home pay
- Filing your Accounts and Tax Returns to HMRC
- Filing your Statutory Year End Accounts
- Filing your Quarterly V.A.T. calculations
- Filing your Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- IR35 Compliance
- Mortgage applications
- Monthly Managed Accounts with software of your choice
- Advise on the most suitable Contractor Business models
Join MJ Kane today and be a part of one of the industry’s leading contractor service providers. Complete this easy to use online application form, which takes around 5 minutes to complete, after which a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
Let us handle the accounts to allow you to focus on what you do best.