At MJ Kane, our expert tax accountants assist individuals and businesses with a wide range of capital gains tax issues. Some of the common scenarios we deal with for clients include:
- Crypto Currency Capital Gains Tax
- Assisting property investors looking to sell buy-to-let property
- Transferring properties to your children, or other family members in a tax efficient way
- Restructuring businesses
- Advising on Shares and Capital Gains Tax
- Capital Gains Tax advice for non-UK residents
- Capital Gains Tax advice on overseas properties
- Offsetting Capital Gains Tax losses
Capital gains made on the sale of a business, shares or a property often considerably exceed the available tax-free allowances. Here careful planning and expert advice will ensure that transactions are structured as tax efficiently as possible to minimize any Capital Gains Tax that may occur.
Contact one of our accountants today to discuss your options.